The instructions in the magazine were very clear and I’m pleased with the results. I especially like the one with the boats fabric!
There is also a larger plate with paper pieced petals around the rim, and I really liked this one. I intended the centre of this one to be one of the smaller plates, but used the wrong template when I cut it out – oops!
I think it was a happy accident though. I wouldn’t have planned to put the zoo animals in the centre of the florals, but I like it. It’s a plate I would love to own.
Finally, here’s a picture of all the blocks so far. I spent ages trying to get them all in the photo using my ‘proper’ camera, but the best picture was a quick snap with my phone!